Saturday, February 9, 2013

Upward Game

Today was my second Upward basketball game. (Anna's third) It was the hardest game so far. I was guarding a girl that was a little taller than me. It was the same girl Anna mentioned on her blog. Thankfully, it didn't feel like a wrestling match to me. She was really nice, and we talked a lot. Even though we lost, we still put up a good fight. On the last quarter, we down almost 20 points, but at the end of the game we were only down 4! Anna has a dream that she scored 4 times, and in the game, not only did she score for the first time, but she scored 3 times! I was SO proud of her.

The funny thing was at the end of every quarter, I would think: There is no way I am going to go back in. But I ended up playing the whole game! Even though my stomach hurt really bad and I pulled a muscle a once I kept going. My little sister, Ellie, (She's on our team), had a really had a good game too, even though she feel and got four rug burns. Ouch. I think it was a great game for all of us and I thank God for this opportunity. He is showing me how to endure, how to have good sportsmanship, and how to be me a team player. BTW, I get to see my best friend twice a week!
In Christ,
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting about the dream I had on the INTERNET!!!!!!!! It was a good comeback though. Anyway, see ya tomorrow!!

    Anna:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it was a good dream. See u!!!!

      Delete
    2. Hey Sarah, it's not letting me post comments on ur blog anymore... Just wondering if you had any ideas of how to make it to where I can post a comment:)

      Anna:)

      Delete