Saturday, December 29, 2012

The Truest Friend

The very first and most important thing you need to know about friendship is that there is a perfect friend out there. In Proverbs 18:24, it says: A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. Who is that friend, you ask? Jesus. Jesus is the truest friend you could ever have.

I'm sure you've failed your friends and your friends have failed you before. Nobody is perfect. We all make mistakes. I know I have...

But no matter how hurt or wrong you are, you could always find a friend in Jesus Christ. He is the most amazing friend you could ever have. I mean it. Before I had a personal relationship with Him, I was always relied on other people to satisfy me. That not only hurt them, but hurt me. Now that I have a personal relationship with Jesus, I know I can always go to him for anything at all and He'll be there. I can always count on Him. I can always talk to Him. Anytime, anywhere. It's that simple.

One of the most awesome parts about it is that even when you fail Jesus, He will never fail you. He will always give you a second chance. So, maybe you're reading this, and you know you've sinned against God. Well, He will forgive you! He already has actually. He forgive you when He died on the cross. All you have to do is accept it!

Jesus will never, repeat never leave you or forsake you! No matter what kind of situation you're in, He will be your best friend.

In Christ,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment